Construction Site Toilet Hire and Service
How many toilets do I need to hire? Ratios of toilets to people on site, the answer is simple: 1 toilet to 7 people per 40 hour working week.
This we have found over the years this is the most common factor of why toilets can become smelly and not a pleasant experience to use. Know your numbers, to keep your work force happy and toilets fresh with temporary toilets on building sites.
Construction and building site toilets have always been the bread and butter of our business, this is how we started 27 years ago back in 1992. We specialise in temporary toilets on building sites throughout the South West UK.
Call the office for a free no obligation quote on 01278 794800 or click here to send a message via the Contact Form.
Portable Toilet Hire for Building Sites in Somerset
Building site toilets are used when plumbed in units are not available, the beauty of these, is that they can be placed almost anywhere – We have a large fleet of different sized vehicles to access narrow site entrances where necessary. Over the years we have placed our portable toilets in locations across the whole of Somerset, including Weston Super Mare, Bristol, Taunton, Yeovil, Exeter and surrounding areas.
Weekly Toilet Service – Clean and Emptying – Replenish Washing Consumables
The hire includes a weekly clean and service, all our units are renewed on a regular basis and can be cleaned and serviced to a schedule or on demand. We remove and dispose of effluent, thoroughly clean toilet unit, refill with fresh water, replenish soap, hand towels and toilet paper. All toilets maintained to a very high standard. The toilet will be left smelling fresh and ready to use.
Flushing Site Toilets with Natural Light
- Translucent roof to allow ample daylight into our toilet, as you can see in the image to the left.
- Flushing Toilets – All our portable toilets are flushing units, ideal when there is no mains water or drainage available. Toilet has a sealed tank so no effluent is visible to the user.
- All toilet units steamed cleaned before delivery, all toilets are delivered on a day to suit your requirements.
- We offer long or short-term hire contracts and sub hire (minimum 2-week hire). We offer a competitive service with quotes to suit your budget.
- We regularly renew our stock of site portable toilets, so you can be sure of a high-quality unit, our friendly team are also trained on break downs, so if there is ever any problems, the unit will fixed then and there.
Elbow In Sinks HSE Approved Portable Toilet Hire for Construction Sites
Every one of our building site toilets all include elbow in sinks, specified by HSE regulations and are available in hot or cold water units. A minimum 2 week hire period as part of your hire agreement, of course we have construction clients that have been loyal customers for over decades.
Domestic Portable Toilet Hire to Commercial Builders and Housing Developers
We can supply our toilets for local builders, Housing Developers, Plumbers, Carpenters, Plasterers and for your own domestic builds such as home improvements.